Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of Of india. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to some companies offering Online LLP Registration Procedure India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much annoy.
While planning to register a business, it is generally a better idea to lease a reputed registration commercial enterprise. These companies have seasoned experts that to complete your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the process of company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register a company in India:
1. Select at least four unique names for your company. Give your names priority according to your choice. The registration entity will provide the name which is ready. The names you select must contain no less than two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for common history selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 700. If the applied name is available, it will be registered for you. Effective at unavailability, you will be asked to apply for a different name.
3. Once the name is approved, you can apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 37. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association your solicitors and these people stamped with suitable stamp duty. These signed by at the two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange subsequent documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a replica of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy for this letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation towards the Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents through the night . verified, company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate often is the date of your company combination.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where a good small mistake may be expensive of cash and time. Due to this reason, most of the people consider hiring companies’ house corporations. These companies have great skills and experience within doing such tasks, uncovered the right teams to execute each role. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser undertakings. Look around you and locate a registration company to obtain a company incorporated quickly.